International scientific conference “Stochastic Equations, Limit Theorems and Statistics of Stochastic Processes” dedicated to the 100th anniversary of I. I. Gikhman (1918–1985) will be held in Kyiv on 17–22 September.
The conference is organized by the Institute of Mathematics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, University of Oslo, Vasyl Stus Donetsk National University, Uzhhorod National University.
The conference program includes contributed and invited talks and four mini-courses dedicated to topics that are closely related to I. I. Gikhman’s scientific activities.
1. Stochastic Equations and Limit Theorems
2. Statistics of Stochastic Processes
1. Giulia Di Nunno (University of Oslo, Norway)
2. Nikolai Leonenko (Cardiff University, UK)
3. Rostyslav Maiboroda (Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine)
4. Mykhailo Osypchuk (Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine) and Mykola Portenko (Institute of Mathematics, NAS of Ukraine)
5. Sylvie Roelly (Institute of Mathematics, University of Potsdam, Germany)
6. Michael Scheutzow (Technical University of Berlin, Germany)
During the conference the following four mini-courses will be delivered:
1. Xia Chen (University of Tennessee, USA),
Intermittency for parabolic Anderson equations
2. Andrey A. Dorogovstev (Institute of Mathematics, NAS of Ukraine),
Infinitely-dimensional aspects of one-dimensional stochastic flows
3. Hans-Jurgen Engelbert (Friedrich Schiller University, Germany),
On one-dimensional stochastic differential equations
4. Zhan Shi (University Paris VI, France),
Branching random walks
Deadline for early-bird registration and conference fee – 17 April 2018. Deadline for abstract submission – 17 June 2018.
More detailed information about the conference can found on the web-site