The conference organizers:
The National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Committee on Science and Education of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, the Representative Office of Polish Academy of Sciences in Kyiv (Poland), the Coal Energy Technology Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Public Council under the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, the Scientific and Technical Association of Power Engineers and Electricians of Ukraine.
The time and venue of the conference:
September, 25–29, 2017, the Great Conference Hall of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 55, Volodymyrska Str, Kyiv.
The purpose of the conference: exchange of information on the development of clean coal technologies and the prospects for their implementation in order to ensure efficient operation of coal-fired power plants with high technical and economic and environmental indicators, the establishment of business contacts between the scientific and industrial companies, the specialised round tables.
The topics of the conference:
• Current state of power industry;
• Pulverized coal technologies of solid fuel combustion;
• Fluidized bed combustion technologies in various modifications;
• Fuel gasification and chemical products from solid fuel;
• Resources of fuel and power complex;
• Options for natural gas substitution in power industry and in residential sector of Ukraine;
• Improvement of fuel preparation technologies at TPP and CHP;
• Methods of reconstruction and updating of the existing TPP and CHP;
• Non-conventional fuels for heat and electricity generation;
• Environmental aspects and power industry;
• Methods for diagnostics of power processes;
• Heat-mass-exchange processes in power facilities;
• Development of standard documents for coal-fired power industry;
• Economic aspects of the coal-fired power industry upgrading.
The Steering Committee’s address:
Coal Energy Technologies Institute of NAS of Ukraine:
19, Andriyvska Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 04070
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. +380 44 425 5391; +380 44 425 0286; fax +380 44 537 2241
The oral presentations – lecturers, reports, brief oral messages and poster presentations – are made during the meeting.
The working languages of the conference: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Irina Golenko, mob. +380 67 508 1828; +380 50 385 8624.
e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +380 44 425 5391; fax +380 44 537 2241.